Tuesday 14 March 2017

Despicable Me 2



Welcome back!

Some of you may have read my review on Despicable Me a long time ago. Someone asked why I left out the second part. I said that I didn't leave it out, I just planned to write it later. So here I am, weeks after, about to write the review of Despicable Me 2. Its prequel was amazing and after 3 years when this movie released, we all rushed to the theaters to catch this movie and I can sure tell you people, no one was disappointed. I consider the second part equally fun as the first. Yeah the first one was a tad bit funnier and enjoyable, but the directors efforts to preserve the enjoyable ambience of the movie was pretty successful. Though in the second part, the focus on Minions(and their transformations) was more. The girls are equally adorable and Gru, with his same exotic accent, happens to find love.



So the movie starts out with cutie pie Agnes's birthday. Gru makes an entry as the fat and hairy fairy princess. Gru is a happy father to the girls and he is running a new business of making disgusting jelly. Gru is quite complacent and feels he needs to spice up his life with some action. He meets Lucy, an agent of the Anti Villain League. He joins the AVL with Lucy as his partner. He is assigned the task of filtering out the villain from many suspects who supposedly stole a dangerous serum that transfers living beings into indestructible monsters. While on his mission, Gru comes across a Mexican restaurant owner who largely resembles the deadliest villain 20 years ago, El Macho, who was thought to be dead. Gru's Minions are getting kidnapped and taken to an exotic place and experimented upon, only to be transformed into purple monster freaks. Meanwhile, Gru starts to like his partner Lucy, though she is transferred to another location. Gru battles El Macho to save his Minions, his love and the world using jelly guns and the lipstick taser. Well I guess he proved it another time that he isn't a villain.

My favorite parts are when the Minions become evil. I mean, anyone would find that part cool. And by the way, the Despicable Me 3 trailer isn't as exciting as I expected it to be.

See you people later!

No comments:

Post a Comment